IPM's aggressive marketing approach minimizes vacancies by maximizing exposure to prospective tenants, and responding to inquires promptly. With IPM your property is marketed on top websites sites likeZillow, Trulia, Apartments.com, Hotpads, Craigslist, AHRN, the Honolulu Board of Realtors'MLS and of course our own website www.IPMOahu.com. Our ads feature multiple photos, detailed property descriptions, rental terms, showing times and more. To view IPM's current rental listings as examples, click here.
When a prospective tenant is interested in your property, IPM conducts a thorough screening process. Our screening starts right at the showing where the rental agent actually meets the prospective tenant and takes the time to get to know them and their needs. If we feel they are the right fit we then proceed with credit and criminal background checks, employment, asset, and ID verification. If approved we then prepare the rental agreement based on terms agreed to by our clients in the management agreement. Our advanced technology integration allows us to thoroughly screen an applicant, digitally draft the rental agreement, and collect the security deposit via EFT within a matter of minutes if needed.
Prior to a tenant moving in, we preform a detailed inspection of the property which the tenant signs off on, agreeing that is the condition at the time of move in. We then perform a routine inspection of the property about once a year to cross check and hold tenants to our standard. At these inspections we also look for any preventive maintenance items that may need attention to protect your investment. This is a unique service offered by IPM. If a problem is identified, IPM promptly handles the issue. We firmly believe pro-active maintenance avoids costly future repairs, and well maintained properties attract and retain quality tenants.
• MARKETING EFFECTIVELY TO FIND QUALITY TENANTS QUICKLY.
• HELPING ENSURE YOUR PROPERTY IS WELL MAINTAINED.
• WORKING TO KEEP POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH TENANTS, WHILE ALWAYS KEEPING THE PROPERTY OWNER'S BEST INTERESTS FIRST.
Our systems combined with our web based management software enables IPM to maintain comprehensive financial records for your property and make them readily accessible to you. Your income statements, financial reports, copies of invoices and more are available to you online 24/7. This makes it easy to track your income and expenses, especially at tax time. Just a few clicks on our website and you can have income and expense statement in in a variety of formats. Below is an sample of what the owners portal to our system looks like
• Our Management fee is 10% of rent collected. We have no marketing or advertising fees, and there is no fee when your property is vacant. There is no fee for placing new tenants in a property for 1 year rental terms, and no fee for rental renewals or extensions.
• If you prefer a rental term of 6 months to start, there is a tenant placement fee of 10% deducted from the 1st month's rent.
• For short term rentals (1-6 months) there is a tenant placement fee of 20% deducted from the 1st month's rent
• Our initial property set up fee is $500 for most properties. This is fully refundable if you ever terminate management with IPM
• We offer services for filing Hawaii General Excise Tax on owners behalf
• We also offer services for overseeing repairs and/or renovations that may be needed to get your property fixed up and ready to rent.
We do NOT manage any nightly or weekly vacation rentals.
For further information please contact us.